PROCUREMENT OF GOODS AND SERVICES
Office of Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
Government of India
Sarojini House, 6, Bhagwan Dass Road, New Delhi - 110 001.
(Ph.011-23386054, 23386154 Telefax: 23386006)
Subject: Invitation of quotation for Printing of Annual Report 2008 -09 (Hindi and English) of the Office of the Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities.
I am directed to say that the Annual Report of the Office of Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities is required to be printed.
2. Sealed quotations are invited for printing of Annual Report of this office as per following specifications.
|1.||Number of Pages||200 appx. in each|
|2.||Size of Paper||8.5 x 11 inches|
|3.||Quality of paper||210 GSM imported art card for cover page
100 GSM imported art paper for inner pages|
|4.||Quantity||800 in English and 500 in Hindi|
|5.||Printing||Cover page in four colours
Appx.5 - 6 inside pages in four colours and remaining in two colours|
|6.||Binding||Sectional Sewing with pasted Cover|
|7.||Lamination||Cover page only in Matt finish|
3. The Printing Press / company / Firm which fulfills the below mentioned criteria may submit their quotation in sealed cover super subscribing "Quotation for the Printing of Annual Report" to this office by 27.01.2010, positively.
A. The Printing Press / Company / Firm must be empanelled by Directorate of Printing, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting.
B. The Printing Press / Company / Firm should have at least five years experience in printing for Ministries / Departments /Offices of Government of India, the proof of which shall be part of quotation.
C. The Printing Press / Company / Firm should be in a position to complete the printing work in 15 days' time from date of placement of order and undertaking to this effect shall also be made part of the quotation.
D. The firm should be registered with the Registrar of Companies and/or with the Delhi Sales Tax Department.
E. Income tax clearance certificate for the last two years should be attached.
4. The quotation should also include other relevant information such as details about the Company/ Firm, number of years in printing business, the available infrastructure & other terms & conditions on which the company would accept the printing order etc.
5. The date & time of opening of quotation will be intimated by fax, telephone & email. Therefore the biding Printing Press / Company /Firm should mention their fax no., telephone no. & email etc. on the envelope itself.
6. As per Government of India order purchase preference is to be given to Directorate of Printing.