OM & NOTIFICATIONS
- MSJ&E OM - guidelines for conducting written examination for persons with disabilities (PDF file that opens in a new window)
- DOP&T- guidelines for providing certain facilities to persons with disabilities who are Govt. Servant (PDF file that opens in a new window)
- List of identified jobs for Persons with Disabilities - 2013 (New)
- Consolidated Instructions of DOP&T on 3% reservation
- Procurement of Goods and Services
- All donations towards the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund (PMNRF) are notified for 100% deduction from taxable income under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act 1961."
- The last date for submission of applications from eligible students with disabilities for Pre-matric Scholarship, Post-matric Scholarship & Top Class Education on National e-Scholarship Portal (NeSP) for the year 2015-16 is extended from 31st August, 2015 to 30th September, 2015. Accordingly, all eligible Students/Schools/Colleges/State/UT Governments are requested to register and submit application along with necessary document on www.scholarships.gov.in.
- Instructions to Airlines on handling persons with disabilities (1.33 MB) (PDF file that opens in a new window)
Case No. 10145035 -
Shri. D.C. Tripathi was denied appointment on compassionate grounds on account of his disability. After the intervention of Chief Commissioner, he has been appointed as Assistant.. Read More >>
- Case No. 18/1012/08-09 -
Shri Kalu Ram Meena who was denied the benefit of relaxation in medical standards and appointment against the post reserved for persons with disabilities in Group 'C' by Northern Railways, was sent for training for the post of... Read More >>
- Case No. 10115061 -
Cotton Corporation of India Ltd., appointed one person from O.H. and one person from V.H. against Group 'C' posts... Read More >>
We are committed to ensuring that the website of the Office of the Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities is accessible to all users, irrespective of the device and technology in use or ability. It has been built with an aim to provide maximum accessibility and usability to its visitors. As a result, this website can be viewed from a variety of devices such as Desktop / Laptop computers, web-enabled mobile devices, WAP phones, PDAs, etc.
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ali Yavar Jung National Institute For The Hearing Handicapped
- National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped
- National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped
- National Institute of Rehabilitation Training And Research
- Web Guidelines for Indian Government Websites